Sunday, July 5, 2009

Macromastia Woman In Red

On the riverside


"... I sat and cried. Legend has it that everything that falls into the waters of this river, leaves, insects, bird feathers, everything is transformed stone bed. Oh, do I not give to be able to tear my heart in my chest and thrown into the stream ... There would be no more pain, more regret, more memories.
on the riverside Piedra I Sat Down and Wept. The cold of winter that I felt tears on my face, and they are mixed with cold water flowing in front of me. Somewhere, this river joins another, then another, until, far from my eyes and my heart, all these waters merge with the sea Let my tears flow so far, that my Love never know one day I cried for him. my tears flow very far, and then forget the river, the monastery church in the Pyrenees, the mist, the road we have traveled together.
I'll forget the roads, mountains and fields of my dreams these dreams were mine and I did not recognize.
I remember my magic moment, that moment when a "yes" or "no" can change our whole existence. It seems that long ago that, and yet here only a week since I found my love and I lost it.
is on the banks of the River Piedra I wrote this story. My hands were frozen, my legs folded numb, and I had to interrupt me at any moment.
"Just try to live. Remember is the preserve of older," he said.
Perhaps love makes us grow old before it "time and again when young youth away is gone. But how can we forget those moments? that's why I write to transform sadness into longing, solitude and memories. So that when I finish this story, I can throw it in the Piedra River. "
've always been fascinated by this title, the first pages of this novel by Paolo Coelho n'on ceased to haunt my nights. And like a mantra, "on the edge of the river, I sat and I cried." But I still can not cry, my eyes are secs.Je would not sit but fly. ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment