Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What Is Leathal Dose Of Temazepam

Sama7ni Ranni mezroub


There's something that makes me too laugh and that is typically Tunisian: el or el 3sab takarkir mata3 el touensa! Yesser stressed! other words, I am always amazed at how many Tunisians have the ability to honk at red lights, overtake on the cars, grilling priorities for all that supposedly will give the importance of the genre, I'm not anyone myself, I have business waiting for me and once arrived at work, the first thing they do, c is going to take a coffee and start work at 9:30 the best!

Brabbant entouma ki akbar Karkar, why el 3asab HEDH el kol?

Every time we had the misfortune to call administration at 8.30 person is in office. Sounds as if these people pressed on the road are not the same as the government officials who are deserting. Tunisians they suffer from bipolar disorder of personality. We see this phenomenon of "I give myself the importance, I'm not just anybody" wherever there is an agglomeration of Tunisia. For example

to baladia, there's always one or two complainers, arriving last, who slip quietly, is camped beside you and try to drag their files (the technique jènnoubi " typically at home) sama7ni okhti ama rani mezroub!

example in front of a bakery, there's always one or two cars parked on the sly double-file, preventing others to pass and the driver whose stalled with impatience to the long queue that awaits him. "Ma3adech waket! dima Mush emnadhmine this pastry! "Ma3adech waket 3alech? 3ala chkoun ? it is Sunday and you'll buy for your little bf growing family! there is no loss of life! Martek tetwa7em and she can not anymore?!

example, in the Tunis-Bizerte comfort bus, everyone has his ticket, everyone has his place, and everyone is jostling to mount the first. Since men are the ones who put more heart to work. Tawa Brabbant 3alech el dezzene? The bus will leave without you? you bought your ticket to black and you're scared of not having space? you confuse comfort with the bus because zahrouni el? I do not even speak of those who took their ticket for the next bus but clings to the gate barring the way while you it's up to you to pass them and that they are on a waiting list.

We were so rushed on the bus, even now when I fly, nebda endezz, lest ke yekhdhouli blast! Deformation and yes usual users of public transport.

This morning I was chatting with a blogger friend on FB, he boasted to say, I'm the first to arrive at work and the last party, but yes, my friend, if you're the first come to chat and send comments FB instead of work, I see little of what it used to get up so early.

Brabbant ago touensa nakessou nursed mel stress and stop eating spicy, it will calm your passions! more by appearing together with relevant person impresses you is just ridiculous if you're not everywhere you go ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment