Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Scene Aim Names Ellie

Man Who Loved Women "in the mood for love


YouTube - 2046 Adagio by Secret Garden
(read the text along with music, beautiful osmosis)

* 2046, the country secretly in love memories. it is a country where there is no return. bandwidths of these ephemeral, we liked or thought we loved. and it is constantly repeated image of this lost love that Chow Mo-Wan is trying to find in all women.
is not returning from 2046, one lives in his past thinking to project into the future.

As these old love I found in Paris, in transit, always between two planes. the memory of your body weight on me, two years have passed and your presence gave way to memories forgotten who resurfaced at the turn of a kiss in the shadow of your eyes. I asked you if you still love me or if you loved me still. why always associate love with sex? I loved you more, another has taken your place, then he is gone, and I find you as a haunting presence. and do you still, always repeated.
write the haunting presence of the soul sister once found. you lose your time in memory, in search of lost time that we would find
"in love might miss your soul mate, if it occurs too early or too late." it was too early for me, too late for him.
* The film by Wong Kar-Wai is a pure masterpiece of aesthetic purpose, surreal, strange and mysterious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment