Meet up at Paris.Ça was decided like that. Mad Djerba the proposed unceremoniously without preparations haphazard We'll be there. I'll be there, I do not know anyone at haphazard, too. I take no phone number. I recognize you from the time we know each blog interposed between rant and giggles. How do you not recognize in the crowd rushing to Indiana Denfert Rochereau. You are unique.
Day at the BnF, tired stressed. I wear my red dress and flower in my hair as usual. You know me too, hardly time to say hello and put faces to the ghosts of my screen. I climb the stairs to exit the subway 4, Denfert Rochereau. 3 years that I walk the avenue du General Leclerc, but this time it's different. I stress a little, like an appointment in love, I fix my neck a little and breathe. And suddenly I have a doubt, and if I did not recognize you. This is my first meet up. My first appointment. And if they did not come. And if the current does not pass. My hands are sweaty, my dress is stuck with me. I feel like deflate and leave. But I will not leave. I love you.
I enter the room, I not removed my glasses. I hide tell me Mehdi. I'm hiding, dear, and if you do not please me?
I scan the room, and searched the faces, I do not see you. I panic. You're not there. I get out quickly, and looking among the crowd of strangers who haunts Indiana. You're not there. I sit next to, open my pc, looks on FB a possible phone number. I find nothing. Haphazard luck, they said. Chiche!
I return to Indiana, my way between the tables, and there I see you. I recognize you, and I recognized you. I did not see at first. I was hiding, as blind as love. I know you and you know me, I'm Jolanare, the mystery guest will say Mad. I recognized you in your dress and the flower, this can only be you, "she says. Mad hush, we do not recognize our friends, we know them. When I saw you, a port princess, haughty, I told myself, I know. And it was you. A grin. Shared. In front of you, Moongirl , was she right away. I know. And former girlfriend become red, I do not know where I'll know I said no geographical or school acquaintance. Mani the African also recognizes me Mani ex girlfriend is believed to recognize because it knows fundamentally, the link that binds a TXT text has nothing to envy the textile weavings TXTL.
And face it, the pen, a little dreamy as a feather Michaux, I told him. Beside him, his girlfriend and Mehdi, the Mehdi me say you hide behind your glasses and your hair. I have my eye removed, but my hair, I am afraid that is impossible. I'm hiding. I'm shy. Besides, you will not know my name, or may in the end if you tame me by chance.
Then a beautiful girl with curly hair . His face told me something, I dare not ask her name. Her smile is enough. And finally Amira Ahmed and join us. No time to get acquainted. I gotta go, hurry as always. I have things to do, but mostly I'm going before everyone, before everyone departs. I draw my bow. Soon or perhaps ever, but certainly you will always be there behind the screen of your screen, and we can talk interposed blog ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment