Saturday, October 25, 2008

How Do U Write The Mcdonalds Theme Tune

Rue du Faubourg Saint-Denis Bobigny seen by Adeline


Adeline Eaubonne

Eaubonne I live in the Val d'Oise, a neighborhood rather monotonous that might be called "dormitory residence. Indeed, we feel that people living here to rest from the bustle of Paris. The landscape is quite gray, with a few laps Tower C where I live. From my room, I have a view on the Mall Eaubonne ... But I also see Paris and the famous rotary beacon of the Eiffel Tower when it starts to get dark. The only thing that connects me to this city is my family and some friends who live nearby. Somehow, one could say that I did not choose this town, she chose me. Besides the anecdote, my parents decided to live in this town on a whim: eyes closed, they have pointed the finger at random on the map of Ile de France. That's how they met in Eaubonne ...
Trying to escape the fate of Eaubonne, I regularly go to Paris in the 18th: Montmartre, Barbes, Chateau Rouge. I like to stroll the streets this district very mixed. I am also often between Beaubourg and Chatelet to shop for jewelry, secondhand clothes and go to the Public Information Library (BPI) to work my way. I also like going to St Michel for his art cinemas and test its fountain to the mile and an appointment and its famous Greek. As soon as warm weather arrives, we often find ourselves with friends at Parc de La Villette. The area around the metro Quai de la Rapee is also a place that appeals to me. On the Waterfront, the atmosphere is friendly: the eternal petanque players give back a little next summer in Paris. Metro Quai de la Grated, it is an extension of vacation ...
Good! I think everyone will understand that the vast difference between Eaubonne and Paris, summed up in one word: Life. Paris is also for me the Mecca of culture, eclectic, and always unexpected meetings.
For my 'mission' photo, I had to go rue du Faubourg Saint Denis ... So I came to Strasbourg St Denis station and the subway exit, the adventure began ... The first day I did not really take pictures, I would rather try to become part of this world a hundred miles an hour and a thousand odors.
Going to Passage Brady I walked into a grocery store and Indian clothing where I met Thomas Baas and I spoke with had a drink in the neighborhood talking. In the photo I made of him in the grocery store, thinking maybe ruin my part, it grows, embarrassed. I keep this picture as a little tribute to my first encounter with an inhabitant of the 10th.
I love this neighborhood for its ceaseless movement and its popular side. But I still have to confess something: I got arrested in my photographic impulses more than once. It was like a 400-meter hurdles: with several hurdles that fall, legs sometimes struggle to regain ground. This refusal to let people take pictures sometimes questioned the possibility for me to make humanistic photography in the 21st century! Was it even possible (without contention) to continue in the tradition of Doisneau, Ronis Boubat?
Fortunately beautiful encounters I have been given ... Leonard's Bar PMU "A city Esbly, the two Indian guys underneath the arch and the staff of" The Little Quinquin "with a boss Kabyle gold that has kept the name chti coffee and cooking delicious couscous!

Before participating in " Diverse City ", I thought the picture was simple and easy. There I discovered the art of patience, aesthetics and "luck".
Watch the city through a viewfinder, the street, people, colors, everything speaks to us and it feels good. You see the city differently, we take the time to explore, to savor, it is no longer a mere bystander who runs fast to the next station. This project is like a day of hope and a remedy against the routine: maybe the people of the 10th, Pantin, Drancy and other parts of the bitumen will realize that the streets where they spend each day and the people they cross paths, deserve more attention. Life, city meetings and the smiles are catching on every street corner!
To find my photo gallery, click the link below:
http://picasaweb.google.com/backstreetprod/RueDuFaubourgSaintDenisVuParAdeline

Adeline Sureau

0 comments:

Post a Comment