Friday, September 5, 2008

Csr Drivers For Windows 7

Paris seen by Alexandra

Alexandra Aubervilliers

I live in Aubervilliers, in the neighborhood of e Marcreux. I am committed to Aubervilliers since I've been living my birth. Like my neighborhood, I know almost everyone, yet I think the landscape is sad. Everything seems gray. I try to go to Paris as often as possible. I know well Châtelet where I go often. I love Paris, it is a beautiful city! In my opinion the most important differences between Paris and the suburbs are the tastes in clothing and language.
Before you go taking pictures, I felt confident at first, and then a little stressed. I wanted to get to make interesting pictures, that is to say images, which mean something. J 'were in the 19th arrondissement, Stalingrad, in Crimea. dint do the same streets, I discovered the neighborhood that I know pretty well now. And what surprised me most is that Paris is more beautiful than I imagined. I met some taking pictures of people. I met a lady, Mrs Sidibé, who is president of an intercultural association.
Then u n gentleman who had a funny bike and named Jean-Pierre. In fact, he crossed the country by bicycle. He told me that when he was young he dreamed living the "great adventure". He made extensive studies and worked in a large luxury hotel. Then all of a sudden he decided to fulfill his childhood dream. So he left his job, his house because he said it was quite rich. He began his adventure, there are three or four years. He has already gone everywhere in France. He tried to go in Asia but failed. While I spoke, he looked quite a hurry: he told me he was going in the Pyrenees.
Then I wanted to photograph fishermen and I started talking with them, ask them questions. They said that after having caught the fish they release them into the water. One day they caught a big fish was a 50 m long and weighed 10kg. It was huge!

Before starting the photo, I found it very easy. After six days of photography, I think the opposite. To make the picture must be patient, be "awakening" to dare talk to people. I find that being a photographer is just being a paparazzi. But it can be fun. This changes the view of the city. In looking through a viewfinder, I saw things I 've never seen before.
I have no favorite picture. I love them all.

To see my photo gallery, click the link below

Alexandra Yanhoui

0 comments:

Post a Comment