Friday, August 29, 2008

What Is The Difference Microsuede Microfleece

Park Courneuve seen by seen by Manon

Manon, Châtelet

I come from a distant suburb, the 974 , you do not know? It's just 12000 km from Paris! Lost a suburb in the Indian Ocean, ie the meeting. When I arrived in Paris eleven years ago, I was very disoriented. Not the same life, not the same pace, but the horizon more concrete! And when I arrived at Chalons telet , I started to really enjoy this city and this neighborhood ... It's a very mixed neighborhood, a real melting pot. And I'm not talking about architecture! It is also rich in history. For example at the bottom of my home, Ironworks, Henry IV was assassinated by Ravaillac! If Paris was a person's primary quality is its influence. For me, Paris is a giant ball of energy and light that continues to fascinate me!
When they told me to go Courneuve Park, I thought cool, this is a place that fits me well. I am very close to nature and I had no idea this place. I decided to be fully available before you even know where to go. And when I knew it would be in a huge park, I told myself: Do not expect anything, you'll see ... I think I adopted the right attitude to get all these found that life offers us. To be in the present, in the moment. You believe me if you want, but I was neither for 2h30 to Paris, nor in the suburbs but "nature." It was nice, refreshing and sometimes surprising! My desire was to make beautiful pictures, of course, but mostly I wanted them to tell the life of this park. I tried to do with my body about, nothing else existed!
And then he had to come back, and it is mainly there that I realized the magnitude of the place. I'd never get to get out, I had to ask my way of at least five times when he just go straight! When I finally reached the exit, I had this feeling we have when it resumes from Disneyland, as if this was a dream. A dream which is only three stations RER Châtelet!
more I take pictures and I become more observant. When I look in my viewfinder, I pay attention to every detail, the composition of the frame. Willy Ronis talking about a painting he likes, Brueghel ... He said that the painter was fascinated because he placed his subjects beautifully into the fabric. I often felt that reconciliation with the paint. I realize that I sometimes also increasingly looking at a scene and immediately imagine that I would take the frame. I think a photographer would steal anything, he simply receives.
To see my album, click on the link below:
Manon Haziel

0 comments:

Post a Comment