Sunday, January 30, 2011

Milk Makes My Face Swell

Dou3a el el fetet fejira

updates this article I wrote in 2008
I was chatting on msn this morning about the article Manicheus and I wanted to respond by giving you a misadventure happened to me with a Juanito (pronounced "J" as a kh like the Mexican soap operas, I know that the Tunisian champions are all kinds of everything that is Juan Jose, Rachel - Rakel for friends - Blancaflor and other Guadalupe). It was a beautiful
Gharghouri el Kailey of July, I walked near the poverty-stricken campala (campus) as a hysterical watching one of the few taxis that would be kind enough to remind citizens that it has a rokhsa to transport unfortunate young girls like me and not to stick his beautiful yellow box in the garage while snoozing between noon and two in the air conditioning with his wife and children after having eaten and kosksi dele3. I dragged miserably
feet had no real heart to watch these kind gentlemen in 4x4 or even 4 / 4 sheeted (it takes all kinds to make a world) stopping on the bottom side of the road always on the lookout for a female to take on, is by the hardcore of the widow and the orphan and which gained consciousness, wanted at all costs to save my life that I might at once, sure, sunstroke.
so here I am fighting against my clopin clopant bulbs feet (gentlemen know that the tender feet of young girls are often prone to blisters because of heat and sweating) when suddenly appears one of those noble servants of God, long beard and short pants (SONET 3ala allah wa Rassoulou)
I timidly I wore an old red sweater and a skirt half sleeve with small pitch me down below the knees
at some point in Tunisia, it seemed to me that my outfit was the height of bad taste as fashion small pull straps was all the rage.
I think now I'm still not seen the page that fashion is the holy trinity takchita Takriti burkita (Burka)
short I was saying I was hanging sadly feet when Juanito dressed all in blue (probably by reference to its heavenly aspirations) passes me and keeps coming back and looking at me,
I am naive I say here is still a religion which serves to hide the lust. estaghfirou allah; 7ata mel khwanjya ma3adenech Selmin. Juanito
and now looking at two times (which is a great sin in Islam, not that I'm theologian, but as tradition dictates!) Speaks to me gesticulating all its members "Ennesser elkol yoghzouroulek! ! the khala karahab the Khalit 3abed 3ala sakihom! HADHA el kol my ta3rafech 3alech! integral ta3raf ago fajira barra Ostor rou7ek la3natou Allahi alik !!!..." and I will of course pass these charming nicknames this defender of Islam decked me.
I hallucinated I was there! I do not believe my ears;
of one, I was walking quietly in search of a taxi
two I was dressed in my view quite properly, I will still not cover me for a sefsari Juanito n 't be evil thoughts when he saw me and is deprived of paradise (God forbid).
three I do not think I had a seductive attitude to deserve such insults
I looked in front, I was tell home truths about his hypocrisy, when I suddenly realized I was alone as the happiest of my random katouss darech at this time, there was no more car. it is believe that my legendary luck had resumed.
and for the first time in my life, I lowered my head without saying anything for fear of being attacked me physically after this verbal assault, or even receive a squirt of "my fark" the weapon of cowards in the figure .
I was ashamed of myself, of my fear and my country ...
de3it and in my inner "lakom dinoukom dini wa leya, grant that my Islam is not yours. I am not one day have to talk to my children in Tunisia as a teenager my parents talk to me today ' Today the happy days of Bourguiba, I do not tell my children surprised that there was a time when one could walk in love quietly on the banks of the lake, a blessed time when the Grand Avenue was still called chara3 Miami and not chara3 el Sheikh Zayed fi Zemen 9o7eb el el zayed ... "

0 comments:

Post a Comment