If one could sum up the feeling experienced when the film "Enchanted Dawn" of Dali Nahdi , presented a sneak preview Oct. 15 at the Africart , it would be a waste of . I'm not talking about the golden youth of our beloved Tunisia that the director wanted to make no concessions, and this force vulgarity. This is not the vulgarity that offends me, far from it, since it has become commonplace and I assume he must call a spade a spade. In this sense, the film well aware of the language of Tunisia today. The mess comes from the feeling of having attended a spot of awareness against the dangers of alcohol and drug driving. In summary, a film that overcomes not pictures of alcohol and drug sex. A film that does not go beyond a social caricature, not paint because it requires a certain aesthetic, a cartoon in the "build coarse" features and a cartoon unwelcome because qu'éculée . No surprises in "once upon a time Dawn "just an emotion experienced before the spectacularity of the accident at the young and not caused by the film. We already know the end having seen the beginning: the rotten son of money, the complex Oedipus, tensions Nursery, beautiful babes, cocaine, pistons, etc. all the ingredients that we use pictures to the spinal . I found no originality
the kids who shootent to cocaine? we know
mother who takes lovers because neglected by her former husband? we know
privileges son of? ever seen ...
the final accident? either I or gifts of prophecy was so big that everyone expected.
I will not review the pictures, there are plenty.
And the apotheosis of the stereotype of the evil child of a century in search of love, death, forever. Death meets a lack of love. The eternal waltz of eros and thanatos . The idea itself is not bold, nor the treatment technique, the scenario of no great interest. an empty film. Mr. Dali Nahdi , I expect a film that shakes me in good or bad, yours does not mark me, I just felt like having my time wasted.
Pray free yourself stereotypes!
0 comments:
Post a Comment