Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Seagram' 100 Pipers Deluxe Scotch Whisky.

UGC

I went to the movies yesterday at UGC Les Halles to watch the movie A Brazilian family, as was the spring of cinema and the seats were 3 euros to 50 there was a crazy world.
I walk with my girlfriend at the entrance of the hall, there was a guy who took the tickets a big guy with auburn curls, Mr. Blonde in all its glory too polished, too well capped. But he had the misfortune to wear a blue suit and white shirt. And I do not know what got into me but I felt like shit from his mouth. I know not whence comes this little minx of wickedness. My eyes begin to shine, I start to smile dumbly and I leave my gate. "Ben would now vla the smurfs. Shocked the guy looked me up and down seem to say but what what it takes this stupid ho. I told him "well apparently now they hire smurfs to UGC. Well sorry, yer Mr. costume is white and blue. "Those who stood in line behind me burst out laughing
Then he looks at me and I'm sure if 3arbi Rahou sakhatni. It boils from the inside and he said annoyed, "What you bin then the Adams family! "It is true that my look Gothic chic has inspired no doubt! I do not stop me from laughing and throws him "and it took me to fall on increasingly grumpy smurf! "I'm outta here soon with my girlfriend. At least I would have enraged a M. le Blond, even a bit was a bit detached 3assab mel! Ah
as I can be sometimes ... plague.

0 comments:

Post a Comment